Nashville Dentistry by Dr.Mike Glasmeier-Cosmetic Dentist
First Impressions Family Dentistry offers a full array of cosmetic dentistry services to help you create a satisfying smile. You can read more on this page about specific services.
What sets us apart:
Credentialed in oral sedation and IV sedation. Dr.Glasmeier is an expert in sedation dentistry and has treated many patient successfully with pain free dental care.
(less than 5% of general dentists offer IV sedation)
- We offer a teeth whitening program for established patients that commit to keep up with their regular cleanings.
- We utilize digital xrays and intraoral cameras to diagnose and educate patients on their dental health so they fully understand their conditions.
- Utilize Demand Force, an online service to confirm appointment, evaluate customer satisfaction and patients can request appointments online.
- We take great pride in helping the patient decide what treatment best suits the patient's needs and strive to help the patient make an educated decision about treatment
- We used the most advanced equipment for detection of gum disease and cavities such as digital xray and cavity laser detection. Dr.Glasmeier also performs laser dentistry for various procedures to help patients with tooth sensitivity and gum disease. Our office offers oral and IV sedation as well as nitrous oxide(laughing gas) for the anxious or fearful patient.
Initial Oral Examination
Your initial oral examination includes a visual examination, charting, periodontal probing, diagnosis and treatment recommendations. We will also take x-rays, which includes the full mouth xrays for proper diagnosis of the anterior (front) and posterior (back) teeth as well as the bite-wing x-ray series for proper diagnosis of proximal decay of posterior teeth.
Our state-of-the-art, in-office Power Bleaching system will make your teeth whiter in less than 1 hour. Another option is our home bleaching system you take with you for results in 2 weeks. You can also consider a combination program of both systems for optimal, long-term results.
You can have a new smile with all-porcelain crowns (empressed material) on the anterior teeth. For the posterior, we use porcelain fused to metal.
In just two or three dental visits, special thin laminates, called veneers can correct discolored, worn down, cracked and chipped teeth.
Tooth-colored fillings that are light-cured to match your teeth.
We perform root canals on anterior and premolar teeth.
You should have a standard cleaning at least twice a year. A periodontal treatment includes an Adult Prophy (basic cleaning). If it has been over a year since your last cleaning, possible treatment will include either Periodontal Scaling (deeper) or Root Planning and Scaling (requires anesthetic).
Whether you are an athlete or casual sports participant, you should wear a mouth guard to protect your teeth. If you grind your teeth while you sleep, a bite guard will help reduce symptoms of TMJ. We custom make mouth guards in both soft and hard materials.
Removable Dental Prosthesis
For missing teeth, we can make dentures or removable partials for you. We also offer implant dentures, the best solution for esthetic and retentive dentures.