Do you have spaces between your teeth or just can't seem to whiten your teeth up to an acceptable color? Are you interested in a more cost effective way to enhance your smile?
Enter the Componeer....a same day veneer than can be placed for an instant smile makeover! The componeer is a special veneer made of composite(similar to white fillings) and are prefabricated that will allow for the dentist to contour and adjust specific to the patient. The results are amazing and more importantly, immediate! Here are typical questions I see about the Componeer:
1. Do I have to be numb or be drilled on? While not absolutely necessary, it is recommendeded to get the ideal result. The prepping of the teeth is very minimal(contact lens thickness) but there is alot of recontouring of the veneer on the tooth as well as around the gumline.
2. How are they different from porcelain veneers? They are made a composite material which is more similar to how we place fillings.The advantage of this is that you can visualize results before they are even finished, they can be repaired much more easily, and the there is no lab bill which means more less cost to the patient. The downside of porcelain veneers is having to have a lab make the veneers which is costly not to mention the patient has to wear temporaries for several weeks until the real veneers come in and the possibility of them not fitting after they come back to the lab. The Componeers are quicker, comparably as strong, easier to fix and immediate results.
3. How long do they last? It really depends on many variables that your dentist can discuss with you such as your bite, your hygiene, your diet, your compliance at the dentist, positions of the teeth, etc. The average life expectancy on these should be 4-6 years and longer if the conditions are correct?
4. What is the cost of this type of veneer? Traditional porcelain veneers range from $1000-1,200 per veneer. Because they are done chairside and do not involve a labm the cost of the Componeer is roughly half. They are much more cost effective with very similar results.
5. How do I know if I am a candidate? Talk to your dentist and have a thorough evaluation performed to see if you are a candidate! We're sure you love the results you can achieve making over your smile with Componeers!
Talk to Dr.Glasmeier about same day veneers!
This website includes materials that are protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights. Transmission or reproduction of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use, as defined in the copyright laws, requires the written permission of the copyright owners.